Setting Up a Flexible, Large-Scale Qualification Methodology
ZEB construction needed an enhanced, systematic approach to quality control for their process – one that would reduce the gap between the designed and actual performances of buildings.
While focused on ventilation and airtightness, BIMplement offers trainers and learners a wide range of tools for developing a fully qualified and equipped workforce to implement, execute, and perform all necessary labor.
The main aim was to improve the overall quality of NZEB construction and renovation by:
- Setting up large-scale training, CPD, and qualification schemes,
- Addressing the entire process phases using a cross-crafts and cross-level multidisciplinary approach. This approach would also be strengthened with hands-on and BIM-enhanced workplace learning tools.
BIMplement represents a transferable method that was tested during experimentations in territories with craftsmen and small and medium enterprises in France, Netherlands, Spain, Lithuania, and Poland.
Regional Innovation Management Centre took the lead in the development and implementation of the replication and exploitation strategy. This, in turn, led to an increased use of developed methodology across different EU countries and areas.
- Alliance Villes Emploi, France
- ASTUS Construction, France
- STICHTING INSTITUUT VOOR STUDIE ENSTIMULERING VAN ONDERZOEK OP HETGEBIED VAN GEBOUWINSTALLATIES, Netherlands
- STICHTING OPLEIDINGS- EN ONTWIKKELINGSFONDS VOOR HET TECHNISCH INSTALLATIEBEDRIJF*ST.POL. – EN ONTWIKK. FONDS TECH INSTALL. BEDR OTIB, Netherlands
- Huygen Installatie Adviseurs, Netherlands
- REGIONINIS INOVACIJU VADYBOS CENTRAS, Lithuania
- LIETUVOS STATYBININKU ASOCIACIJA, Lithuania
- INSTITUTO VALENCIANO DE LA EDIFICACION, Spain
- SERVICIO VALENCIANO DE EMPLEO Y FORMACION, Spain
- MOSTOSTAL WARSZAWA SA, Poland
- CONSEIL DES ARCHITECTES D’EUROPE, Belgium
Project: Build towards a learning building sector by setting up a large-scale and flexible qualification technical, cross-craft, and BIM-related competencies (BIMplement).
Contract No 745510